MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
Help Desk Support
- Provide timely and effective technical support to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT-related problems, both remotely and in-person.
- Assist users with account setup, password resets and access permissions.
- Offer hands-on assistance and technical expertise to resolve complex issues that require on-site presence.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, and peripherals.
- Ensure the seamless operation of audiovisual equipment for presentations and meetings.
- Maintain and administer network infrastructure, including switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot connectivity issues and ensure data security.
- Collaborate with the IT team to plan and execute network upgrades and expansions.
Software and Hardware Management
- Manage software installations and updates, ensuring software compliance and licensing.
- Maintain hardware inventory, perform regular equipment audits, and manage asset tracking.
- Minimum DEC in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and French
- Occasional travel required to customer sites (usually within North America)
- Possibility of assignment to customer site within the Montreal area
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.