MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We're currently looking for a System Verification Engineer with previous experience writing test cases, test scenarios, and system debugging for an Electric Propulsion Unit Control System for a new, exciting aircraft development project for the Advanced Air Mobility market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influencing overall V&V strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearheading best practices to enable a quality product
- Writing and executing test cases/procedures
- Working with Design Teams to understand test scenarios
- Working with the Test Team to understand test infrastructure
- Driving test automation to ensure product quality
- Troubleshooting failures and proposing corrective actions
- Participating in infrastructure design reviews
- Defining mechanisms and metrics to determine and drive improvements to test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the product
- Knowledge of electric motor control theory
- Knowledge and experience with aircraft powerplant development and integration
- Understanding of SAE ARP 4754A Validation & Verification (V&V) process
- Basic understanding test automation framework with CI/CD
- Previous use of scripting languages (eg Python)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.