MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
- Work with System Engineers and Embedded Software Developers to design software test cases and procedures to verify the applicable software requirements.
- Develop, debug, and maintain test scripts aligned with test cases, lead and/or conduct analysis of the software requirements or source code when applicable.
- Support updates to the software documentation in accordance with the project certification requirements/guidelines.
- Define the test environment, strategy, and select the appropriate verification tools for the project.
- Support project estimates, scheduling, and budget definition.
- Engineering degree in Software or Computer Engineering.
- Writing test cases, test scripts and conducting requirements/design/code analysis.
- Software verification in a safety critical context (RTCA DO-178, EN 50128, IEC 62304....).
- Hardware -In-The-Loop verification environments (e.g., dSPACE, Opal-RT, Labview).
- Embedded software and debugger probes.
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.