MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We're currently looking for Software Design and Verification DO-178 Engineers with previous experience writing test cases, test scenarios, debugging, and understanding and improving simulation infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influencing overall test strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearheading best practices to enable a quality product
- Writing and running test cases
- Working with Design Teams to understand test scenarios
- Working with the Test Team to understand test infrastructure
- Driving test automation to ensure product quality
- Troubleshooting failures and proposing corrective actions
- Participating in infrastructure design reviews
- Defining mechanisms and metrics to determine and drive improvements to test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the catalog
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in software testing
- Experience in programming languages such as Python/C++ and scripting to build test automation
- Experience in DO-178C, ARINC 653
- Knowledge of architecture, or platforms
- Develop and maintain test automation framework with CI/CD tools.
- Aerospace/Automotive industry background.
- Basic understanding of data structures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.