MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
Full cycle recruitment process
- Participate in the ongoing development of creative recruitment / sourcing strategies for current and future internal/external needs with a strong focus on recruitment of engineering personnel.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find passive candidates through a variety of methods.
- Develop an ongoing pipeline of prospective candidates for assigned positions with a focus on engineering/technical positions.
- Work in collaboration with company senior staff and external clients to help fulfill recruitment needs.
- Identify and submit qualified candidates to hiring manager based on the job description.
Required education / professional experience
- Diploma / Certificate in Human Resources or equivalent professional experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical recruiting.
- Positive, can-do attitude and results oriented.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Background in aerospace is a plus.
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.