MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
- Aircraft, System, and Component requirements generation, management, validation, and verification
- Aircraft and system integration activities, including test rig development, and a desire to be hands on in support of development and certification testing
- Support of ARP4761 safety analyses
- Support of certification process, including generation of Means and Methods of Compliance, generation of technical positions, and presenting to both internal and external stakeholders, including DERs and regulatory authorities
- Generation of certification and qualification documentation (plans, procedures, test reports)
- BS in Electrical engineering or another relevant engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience with high voltage direct current power distribution and protection systems.
- Knowledge of Part 23, 25, or 27 aircraft or rotorcraft development programs leveraging requirements-based development and demonstrated experience with Application Lifecycle Management software tools preferred.
- In-depth understanding of SAE ARP4754A and ARP4761
- Experience in safety and safety analysis in the form of Functional Hazard Assessments, Fault Tree Analyses, Common Cause Analyses, and FMEAs.
- Working with a cross-functional team of certification engineers, DER’s, design engineers, and other systems engineers and be able to provide critical design feedback as it relates to safety and requirements.
- Contribute as a team member to establish, manage and ensure compliance to the customer, regulatory, aircraft, and system-level requirements including demonstrating compliance through safety assessment.
- Aerospace certification process
- SAE ARP4754A and ARP4761
- RTCA DO-160G, DO-331, and DO-178C
- Experience with batteries, battery recharging, high voltage, and associated safety standards and design standards (RTCA DO-311A, SAE J1772, IEC 61851)
- Matlab / Simulink
- Polarion ALM
- Python or other test automation approaches
- High-level electrical circuit design and analysis
- Experience working safely with high voltage, or willingness to learn safety procedures
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.