MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Customer Support Lead, the candidate will implement and test a Customer Support Web tool to transfer data to and from a Service Desk portal and an internal Task Management software improving customer experience and engineering team productivity.
- The candidate will develop, debug, and maintain Back-End web scripts aligned with use case requirements.
- Review existing use case requirements to implement the Front-End interface to the Customer Support Web tool and research methods to display its data.
- Integrate Front-End and Back-End components and test the full-stack implementation.
- Analyze current tool code and suggest improvements to automate it.
- Support updates and additions to the tool’s internal and customer documentation.
The position is based in Montréal, CANADA.
- Ongoing degree in Software, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Tool and Plugin Development with Python, Java.
- Experience with frameworks such as REST, OAuth.
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps pipelines.
- Plugin development with Atlassian products (e.g., JIRA, JIRA Service Management).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and French
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.