MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
Career opportunity role and responsibilities:
We are currently seeking experienced Product Development Engineers – Systems / Software for a new exciting Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) project to support the planning, development, and certification.
The candidate will provide technical customer interface for the project and utilize their technical experience to solve problems.
Interfacing with the customer and other team members the candidate must be able to work independently. Excellent communication skills will be required.
System Engineers with more than 5 years’ experience in aerospace development project/program
- Experience in ARP4761 including Safety Assessments – FHA, FTA, PSSA, FMECA
- Experience in writing system development and validation/verification plans
- Experience in integrating sub-systems.
Software Engineers with more than 5 years’ experience in embedded software development in C language
- Real-time operating systems, processor architectures, communication protocols, device drivers, communication buses, etc.
- Software development in a safety critical context (RTCA DO-178, EN 50128, IEC 62304, etc.)
- Verification and validation activities in accordance with DO-178B/C
- Unit Testing, code coverage analysis, code reviews, SIL/HIL testing, documentation, and traceability
Knowledge of English is required to communicate and work with customers outside the province of Quebec. / La connaissance de l'anglais est requise pour communiquer et travailler avec nos clients situés à l'extérieur de la province de Québec.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.