MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years' experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and teamwork within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
As a Software System Engineer, you'll be involved in leading, executing and overseeing software and system engineering tasks:
- Requirements decomposition, definition and traceability (HLRs and LLRs)
- Support system integration and functional testing
- Develop test plans, cases and procedures for an autonomous drone in alignment with the project certification requirements / guidelines
- Perform verification related activities in a process-oriented environment: perform verification strategy, planning, method definition, procedure development and compliance
- Troubleshoot failures and implement corrective actions
- Improve efficiency by contributing to the testing and simulation environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years professional system engineering experience
- Previous development / testing experience
- Familiarity with the industry regulatory approval standards (ARP-4754, DO-178C)
- Coding ability using C++, Python, or other modern programming languages
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues across disciplines.
- Experience in the aerospace or drone industry
- Experience of software development in a safety critical context (RTCA DO-178, EN 50128, IEC 62304, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Development Tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Technologies
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.