MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
The Engineering Project Assistant (EPA) will be responsible for assisting our System Engineers with administrative, documentation, database administration, process and general engineering related support activities.
The incumbent will be the primary engineering point of contact for inquiries and problem resolution during all the phases of the engineering development cycle.
- Acts as primary point of contact and liaison across system engineering and other departments.
- Assists in tracking action items, risk management tools, and tasks
- Provides tools, expertise and support to the System Engineering team: MS Office, requirements capture databases, change management and tracking tools (Jama, Doors, etc.).
- Verifies change requests are in the proper state and implement them into documentation.
- Collects metrics and prepares reports and presentation materials
- Analyzes metrics, and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement processes.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with both internal and external personnel at multiple levels.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required - persuasion and/or negotiation are a must in order to accomplish the objectives.
- Diploma / Certificate from an accredited institution with a thorough understanding of system engineering processes in Aerospace / Automotive
- Minimum 3-4 years in the same type of role.
- Organized and goal oriented - able to work with different stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Attention to detail and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.