MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
The System Engineer - Propulsion will be mainly focused on requirements definition and tracking, architecture documentation, data collection and processing, verification plan activities.
The System Engineer will work in collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, mechanical, electrical and software engineers, therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
- Write, track and manage requirements relevant to the propulsion systems
- Assemble data/results and loading them into the system
- Regular communication on propulsion deliverables and progress updates
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or another Engineering degree with a strong Mechanical Design focus from an accredited University.
- Experience working in aircraft, automotive or similar industry with a focus on development, design, and certification.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of System/Software Engineering in commercial aerospace is required
- Experience in systems and/or software development standards such as: RTCA/DO-178C & 254, ARP 4754A & 4761
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.