MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Paralegal / Contract Assistant to work closely with the Director of Administration and handle the following tasks and responsibilities:
Contracts and legal assistance – 75% of the time.
- Prepare and review client agreements, consultant agreements, amendments, etc. under the supervision of the Director of Administration
- Prepare contract documents, verify, and compare iterations of the contracts, and maintain contract files.
- Fill contract templates
- Maintain the administration dept. filing system and files status up to date
- Help with translating contract templates and internal communications
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents (presentations, letters and emails, etc.)
- Research on legal or other matters
- Analyze the current contract administration procedures and find ways to increase efficiency.
Legal HR & administration assistance – 25% of the time
- Assist HR with legal research and interpretation, policy creation, etc.
- In collaboration with the HR Coordinator, provide support throughout the entire journey of the employee - from the hiring phase to the exit interview.
- Occasionally assist with accounting, facilities management, shipping, etc.
- Occasionally help plan and organize events, meetings, etc.
- Graduate of a Paralegal/Legal Assistant program or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of administrative support with Legal and Contract Assistance / Secretarial exposure
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
- Experience in translation - an asset
- Detail oriented
- Discretion is a must
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.