MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
- Work with System Engineers, Low Level Embedded Software Developer and MANNARINO customers to specify and design embedded applications.
- Develop robust, reliable, efficient embedded software in compliance to the system requirements (control loop, health management, etc.) in a real time safety critical context
- Develop software documentation in accordance with the project certification requirements/guidelines
- Support the software verification effort
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
More than 10 years of demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Embedded software development in C/C++ language
- Hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Embedded systems design with real-time schedulers
- Software development in a safety critical context (RTCA DO-178, EN 50128, IEC 62304, etc.)
Other Desired Competencies
- Experience with scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous testing processes
- Experience with Lauterbach development tools
- Knowledge of aerospace standards (ex, ARINC 664, ARINC 429, ARINC 825, ARINC 653, etc.)
- Knowledge of control system design
- Knowledge of additional high-level programming languages (ex: ADA)
- Experience with modern C++ Object Oriented programming (C++ 17)
- Experience with engine control (gas turbine, DC Motor, etc.)
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.