MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an Industrial Engineer for a new exciting Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) project to support the planning and development of the operations: managing the physical and informational flow of all the systems and processes that are needed to enable the functionality of the UAS.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Operations Management, or other related technical discipline.
- Professional experience with Industrial, Manufacturing, or Aerospace Systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a technology intensive operational environment.
- Experience in designing and analyzing of human-machine interactions and interfaces.
- Experience in communicating with multidisciplinary technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features, and perform technical design work.
- Strong modelling experience with tools such as FlexSim or Excel.
- Experience designing tools and processes for Human Factors.
- Familiarity with various 2D/3D modeling tools (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or equivalent).
- Experience making process flow diagrams and value stream maps.
- Experience with six-sigma, lean manufacturing, or equivalent methods in service/production systems.
- Experience in managing development of complex sites for automation in logistics or manufacturing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
- Proficiency with concepts like system architecture, optimization, system dynamics, system analysis, statistical analysis, reliability analysis, and decision making.
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Familiar with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) development and operation
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.