MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We are currently seeking experienced Aerospace Systems Safety Engineers for a new exciting Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) project to support the planning, development, and certification.
Interfacing with customer and other team members the candidate must be able to work independently. Excellent communication skills will be required.
- Systems Safety Engineer with more than 5 years’ experience (ideally 10+) in aerospace development project/program
- Self-starter/autonomous worker
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral) and good team player
- Available full time
Technical knowledge and experience (at least one, ideally several items below):
- Strong knowledge of the overall ARP4761 process
- Experience in generating Safety Assessments – FHA, FTA, PSSA, FMECA
- Experience in ARP 4754A
- Experience in the following systems is an asset:
- Flight control systems
- Avionics electronics (compute, OS, GPS, IMU, magnetometer, air data, etc.)
- Helicopter rotor systems
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Management System
- Familiar with aircraft certification process
- Familiar with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) development and operation
At Mannarino, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. Therefore, we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strict confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.